See What’s Happening
Near You & Around The Globe
- This event has passed.
2023 Global ESG Outlook: What You Haven’t Even Thought of Yet
12th January 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
2022 witnessed historic shifts in ESG-related policy and market movements spurred by geopolitical, social, climate, and macroeconomic events. However, 2022 was only the tip of the iceberg as investors, customers, employees, corporate boards, and policymakers increased scrutiny on businesses regardless of size or geography. Our virtual roundtable presented predictions and insights from our FiscalNote ESG Solutions and Oxford Analytica experts that can help you make better and more informed decisions to build a successful ESG strategy for 2023.
Our panel included:
- Frank Meehan, General Manager, FiscalNote ESG
- Stina Warnstam Drolet, Head of Sustainability Advisory, Oxford Analytica
- Joey Durr, Climate and ESG specialist, FiscalNote ESG Solutions
- Ellen Meyers, CQ Roll Call ESG and Corporate Reporter, will moderate.
- ESG predictions and outlook for 2023
- How to prove ROI on ESG initiatives during an economic downturn
- How the ESG team’s remit will change and grow through the year