Manage, measure, audit, report, and improve carbon and climate decisions across your organization and supply chain.
Carbon and Climate Accounting Ecosystem
No more fire drills. Timely automated and distributed carbon data collection.
- Collect and house Scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions data from sources such as water, waste, energy, commuting, business travel and more with ease on a single platform.
- Track metrics and factors related to GHG protocol, IPCC, EPA, Defra, and other systems.
Email and spreadsheets optional. Entire carbon footprint in one place.
- Reduce human effort and save time on data entry, through API connectors, import, export, and a marketplace of integrations including Asana for easy ESG project management
- Bring together analytics, operations, and executive teams through powerful dashboards and intuitive insights
Unscramble the alphabet soup. Single source of truth for full-scale auditability.
- Manage global disclosure for strengthened compliance and embrace carbon calculation best practices
- Create and edit full sustainability reports. Map to UN SDG, GRI, SASB, TCFD and Science Based Targets (SBTi) and more
- Assign tasks to team members, track changes, and save time through automated disclosure templates that work for both internal and external reporting
Get ahead. Make better decisions with a holistic ESG snapshot.
- Scenario plan to adopt a proactive stance, drive long-term decisions, and navigate risks and opportunities
- Get a comprehensive, AI-powered, snapshot of your industry’s ESG performance and perception to benchmark and drive better decisions
Don’t do it alone. Our carbon and climate experts will get you there.
- Identify gaps in your raw data, embrace best practices and move past cost and spend-based estimates to improve carbon accounting
- Count on our experts to embed emerging insights, frameworks, standards, and best practices into your carbon management efforts
- Gain deeper, data-driven strategic advice on topics such as the changing ESG landscape, your ESG strategy, stakeholder management, identifying material issues, and more