When it comes to ESG, the waiting game is a losing game. With more existing and emerging global regulations than you can keep up with and a volatile geopolitical landscape, decision-making and strategy pivots are happening at lightning speed.
Moving quickly is important, but only if you’re moving in the right direction. Organizations need to be informed and well-equipped with the right tools and insights to stay ahead of the game. We’ve assembled a team of ESG experts to separate the noise from actionable intelligence to help you make smart decisions that bolster your long-term strategy.
Join our ESG experts virtually on May 23 at 11 a.m. EDT for a tactical talk on:
- Regulations currently in force or in the pipeline that will have a major impact across “E,” “S,” and “G”
- The evolving geopolitical landscape and its near-term impacts on your organization
- The right toolkit to ensure you have the insights you need to assess, measure, and manage your ESG performance
- Cvete Koneska, Head of Advisory, Dragonfly
- Moderator: Stina Warnstam Drolet, Oxford Analytica and FiscalNote ESG